The TVM1000 is specifically designed for use with the LCI2000 injection unit to detect the voltages arising from the injected current. Due to its excellent noise rejection very low levels of test voltage may be identified, even where the background noise levels is high. Such noise may result from residual voltage on the earth grid, electric field coupling or induction in test cables.
The TVM 1000 has a high input impedance to ensure accurate reading of prospective touch, step and transferred voltages. It also has a switchable low input impedance (1 kΩ) to simulate a person’s body impedance.
Two other models are also available. The TVM1000P is a dual channel TVM. This allows a second voltage input such as a flexible or clamp CT to enable current splits and associated phase angles to be measured.
The TVM1000GPS includes GPS tracking and data logging. The GPS facility is ideal for the earth potential rise traverse while the data logging enables any readings to be recorded.
- Channel 1: 0 – 2.5000 V; 0 – 25.000 V; 0 – 250.00 V
- Channel 2 (TVM 1000P): 0 – 3 V
- Phase angle: ± 180° (TVM 1000P)
- Accuracy: ± 0.1 % FSD filter ON; ±0.15 % filter OFF ± 2 counts
- Frequency: 45 Hz – 65 Hz ± 1 Hz (in 1 Hz steps)
- Input impedance: 2 MΩ /1 kΩ
- Noise rejection: > 70 dB (> 3,000:1) @ 50 Hz/60 Hz
- Display: reflective graphical LCD
- Power supply: 4 x AA Alkaline
- Battery life: approx 20 hrs
- Graphical battery indicator
- Weight: 200 g
- Dimensions: 195 x 100 x 40 mm