The TVM 5000 is a tunable, designed to assist you in measuring the ripple control voltage across the distribution network. Its intelligent electronics enables precise frequency selection of the ripple carrier frequency while heavy attenuating the unwanted 50/60Hz mains frequency.
The wide variety of programmable frequencies means that it is able to be used in conjunction with a wide variety of ripple control systems.
- Filter frequencies: 150 Hz – 1,500 Hz in 1 Hz steps
- Input voltage 0 – 250 Vac
- Peak hold function
- Accuracy: ± 0.5% FSD
- Noise rejection: > 70 dB @ set frequency
- Bandwidth at filter frequency: ± 4 Hz for -1 dB signal reduction
- Input impedance: 2 MΩ
- Hand held case, battery powered.