Injects an off grid frequency constant current into the earth grid to simulate an earth fault
A versatile 4-terminal earth tester suitable for the measurement of soil resistivity, electrode and joint resistance
Designed to measure the earth electrode resistance of Single Wire Earth Return Systems
A device which measures the time taken for a salt pulse to travel through milk/food processing piping/pasteurise.
Highly directional ultrasonic detection of high voltage discharge and corona.
LCI2000C LOW-CURRENT INJECTOR
The LCI2000C injects a constant current into the earth grid. The test frequency is variable from 45 Hz to 65 Hz, in 1 Hz steps. This provides a unique test condition and the signal can be easily identified when combined with the TVM1100 Tuned Voltmeter. The earth grid characteristics including impedance, touch, transferred, step voltages and current splits can be determined.
An optional stepdown transformer is available to achieve test current.
Auto shut-off is a safety feature that ensures the injected current ceases should the injection circuit be interrupted.
The LCI2000C output is galvanically isolated from the input supply. All functions can be controlled via an integrated front panel.
See the equipment featured in T&D World
- Input voltage range 100 Vac – 250 Vac
- Output current 0.5 – 10A
- Load Loop Impedance: 4 Ω – 150 Ω
- Output voltage up to 220 Vac
- Output power: 2,200 VA max
- Output frequency 45 – 65 Hz
- Optional GPS sync for current split phase measurements
- Weight: 9 kg
- Dimensions: 370 x 190 x 190 mm
TVM1100 TUNED VOLTMETER
The TVM1100 is designed for use with the LCI2000C injection unit to detect the voltages generated by the injected current. Due to its excellent noise rejection very low levels of test voltage may be identified, even where the background noise levels is high. Such noise may result from residual voltage on the earth grid, electric field coupling or induction into test cables.
The TVM1100 has a high input impedance to ensure accurate reading of prospective touch, step and transferred voltages. It also has a switchable low input impedance (1 kΩ) to simulate a person’s body impedance. The TVM1100 includes a second input for a flexible or clamp CT to enable current splits and associated phase angles to be measured, as well as GPS tracking and data logging. The GPS facility is ideal for the earth potential rise traverse while the data logging enables any readings to be recorded.
- Channel 1: 0 – 6.000 V; 0 – 60.00 V; 0 – 300.0 V (auto-ranging)
- Channel 2: 0 – 3 V
- Phase angle: ± 180°
- Accuracy: 1% ± 2 counts
- Frequency: 45 Hz – 65 Hz ± 1 Hz (in 1 Hz steps)
- Input impedance: 2 MΩ /1 kΩ
- Noise rejection: > 70 dB @ 50 Hz/60 Hz
- Display: Color LCD
- Integrated Li-Ion Battery
- Integrated SD card memory
- GPS logging
- Ergonomic handheld design
ET1000 EARTH TESTER / RESISTIVITY MICRO-OHMMETER
The ET1000 is a versatile 4-terminal earth tester suitable for the measurement of soil resistivity, earth electrode or grid resistance, conductor/joint resistance and primary plant bonding resistance.
The ET1000 is especially suited to soil resistivity measurements due to its multi-function, high resolution, high noise rejection and high voltage output feature (which is used to overcome high current electrode contact resistance in sandy or stony soils).
- Range: 5 µΩ - 19.99 kΩ
- Input impedance: 2 MΩ/220 kΩ
- Output current: 65 mA/10 mA at 48 Vp/400 Vp
- Micro-ohms: 1A output
- Battery life approx 12 hrs
- Test mode reversing dc
- Dimensions: 270 x 240 x 125 mm
- Weight: 1 kg
The ST1000 is designed to measure the earth electrode resistance of Single Wire Earth Return Systems. It uses the SWER transformer (isolation or distribution) load currents to provide the measurement signals and accepts two CT inputs and one voltage input.
Testing can be carried out with the SWER in service and no diconnection of earth electrodes is required.
- Range: 10 mΩ - 1,999 Ω
- Input voltage: 0 - 300 VRMS
- Current inputs voltage range 3VRMS
- SLA battery
- Dimensions: 270 x 240 x 125 mm
- Weight: 1 kg
SF1000 SaltFlo FLOW RATE METER
The SF1000 is a timer which measures the time taken for a salt pulse to travel through a food process piping/pasteurising system.
By adding a salt pulse and water, the flow rates of chemical processes in industrial plants can be independently and accurately verified. The system works with the aid of two stainless steel probes (normally customer specified), the SF1000 measures when the salt pulse passes by, which triggers the timer to start the system. Once the solution passes the second probe located further down the pipe the timer stops.
Knowing the pipework dimensions and duration of the salt pulse the actual flow rate can be calculated.
The SF1000 is designed to operate with a wide range of trigger resistances, meaning that a variety of processing and conductivity conditions can be accommodated.
- Measurement range 0.000 to 999.999 sec with 1ms resolution
- Display of live conductivity reading enables easy setup of trigger point value
- Adjustable trigger point value enables wide range of salt concentrations to be used
- Logging memory stores previous 50 test results
- Battery powered (4xAAA)
- Auto and manual trigger tracking mode, auto trigger tracking removes mistrigger arising from very slow changes in chemical conductivity
- 2x16 character easy to read LCD
- Handheld for easy portability
ULTRAHOUND DISCHARGE AND CORONA DETECTOR
The Ultrahound is a highly directional and sensitive partial discharge/arc and corona detector. Electric discharges in air emit broad spectrurm noise and using ultrasonic techniques the source of any discharge can be traced.
Electric discharging of outdoor power line components can cause radio and TV frequency interference or indicate possible future failure of equipment. The Ultrahound can be used from up to 30 m from the noise source. A separate short range direction wand is used for close inspection.
The Ultrahound may be used for a variety of situations, including:
- • Power line discharge & corona such as cracked insulators or bushings, faulty cable termination or damaged line hardware.
- • Partial discharge of equipment (e.g. power cables, bushings, generator housing) under HV test (laboratory or in the field).
- Frequency Response: 37 - 43 kHz, with excellent out of band rejection
- Highly directional dish enables accurate pin pointing of faults
- Multi function display
- Easy portability
- Output Power: 1800 VA max
- Easy to read LCD
- Battery Powered
- Includes self test device for checking and training
For more information please get in touch below.
Sales and Support
Sales and Support
382 Montreal Street